Dry Ski Slopes
Length： 100 cm, 66.6 cm, 33.3 cm
Width: 10 cm
Height: 5.5 cm, 6.5 cm
Temperature: -50~100 degree C
Service Life: 8~10 years
Look at the strip, you will find many ‘Y’ type structures that like a man hands up to stand in a row. This unique structure is designed with mechanics’ principle. The two upwards arms provide strong resilience support and superb resistant to shock, satisfying the requirements of all the skilled movements and enabling players to feel the powder snow. There is one lower height ball standing in the middle of two upwards arms, it is used to brake, enabling skiers to stop quickly in a safe mode and making hockey stop experience more real to snow.
After time and again professional experiments performed by skilling enthusiastic fans, we found that different heights of strips & density of balls in one square meter enables skiers to carve edges easily. Our latest strip is in two heights, they are 6 cm & 7 cm, overspreading the slope surface in a cross arrangement, looking like little waves. We also have found an appropriate balls density.
Equipped with all of our innovations, Fu Xuan dry skiing slopes can realize more than 95% similar to real snow.
- Rounded surface providing safe protection for skiers.
- Superb self-lubricating property, the force of friction is near to real snow.
- Patented point-to-point contact system lowers the slope angle then saves construction cost.
- The Y structure provides strong resilience support and superb resistant to shock, satisfying the requirements of all the skilled movements.
- The braking system design enables skiers to achieve real carving edges experiences in a safe mode.
- Easy installation, low maintenance & nearly zero energy consumption.
As long as 10 years usage life, recyclable materials mean environmentally friendly.
Dry skiing slopes are free from the region or temperature restriction. All the year round operation makes low-input high returns come true